Residential and Commercial Leak Detection and Repair
Has your water bill spiked? Don’t blame it on the utility meter. Instead get your water and sewer lines checked for leaks to make sure you don’t have a crack in your water or sewer lines.
Here at ER Plumbing, we offer top-notch residential and commercial leak detection and repair services that include the following:
- Thorough water and sewer system check
- Identification of the leak location and cause
- Repair estimates and finance options
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Highly trained experts
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, Home Repairs, Home Report
- Highest rating on Angie’s List
- Two-year warranty on workmanship and materials
- Thirty years of experience
How Serious is That Water Leak?
Unfortunately, leaks often occur in unseen places (in the walls, under sinks, in crawl spaces, or underground) where they are not detected for weeks or months. According to the American Water Works Association (source: wastewater.org), leaks in pipes waste (per 24-hours, at 40 pounds of water pressure):
- 1/32″ leak – 170 gallons
- 1/16″ leak – 970 gallons
- 1/8″ leak – 3600 gallons
To give you perspective, a 1/16” leak is the size of a pencil point.
How Much is That Leak Costing You?
You probably don’t realize how much a pipe leak can cost you, but experts estimate that a hairline crack (1/16”) can cost you between $100-$600 just for the monthly water usage alone. Other costs include:
- Damage to your home, including repairs needed for walls, insulation, ceilings, flooring, foundation materials, etc.
- Property damage, including landscaping problems due to water erosion/sinkholes, etc.
- Repairs related to mold and mildew damage
- Health-related costs (if the leaking results in mold)
Signs You May Have a Water or Sewer Pipe Leak
It’s not uncommon for leaks to go unnoticed for weeks or even months, driving up your bills, damaging your property, and causing problems that may require costly repairs. This happens because your water and sewer pipes are hidden behind walls and under the ground.
You should have a professional check your pipes for leaks if you see any of the following signs:
- Your water bill rises unexpectedly
- You see pooling of water in your yard somewhere
- You see water bubbling in a part of your yard
- You find water in your basement or crawl space
- You find a water leak in an unexpected place, such as under a sink or through a ceiling
- Your toilet keeps running
- You begin to have mildew and mold problems in the home
Why Choose ER Plumbing for Leak Detection and Repair?
- We own our own leak detection equipment
- Owning this equipment allows us to detect and treat your problem quickly since we already have the equipment on hand
- This also makes us more affordable, since we don’t have to rent the equipment and pass on the expense of the rental on to you
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- Our technicians are highly trained experts
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, Home Reports, and Home Reviews
- Two-year guarantee on our workmanship and materials
Leak Detection and Repair Services Offered
ER Plumbing offers leak detection and repair in:
- Water service lines, large and small
- Buried pipes, including pipes under concrete and under asphalt
- Service lines
- Well heads and associated lines
- Broken or inoperable pipe lines
- Slab leaks
We also offer location services, including:
- Water pipe location, for residential, municipal and commercial buildings
- Sewer pipe location
- Location of buried tanks and drums
We also service:
- Sprinkler systems
- Sewer lines
- Fire hydrants
- Fire supply lines
- Water systems (for municipals)
- City water mains
The Latest in Leak Detection Equipment
We use the following state-of-the-art detection and repair equipment to locate breaks, leaks, bellies, and obstructions.
- SeeSnake® Drain & Sewer Inspection Equipment
- RIDGID SeeSnake reels and cameras
- MicroCALL+, Digital Leak Noise Correlator
- Xmic Leak Detection System
- Superior Smoke Testing equipment (used for leak detection in sewer lines)
Because we use quality equipment, our detection and repair process is:
- Highly efficient, saving you time
- Minimally invasive, preserving your privacy and disturbing the property as little as is possible
- Cost effective, saving you extra expense
ER Plumbing works with both commercial and residential customers to preserve our most precious resource, water. Leak detection and repair is an inexpensive, cost-effective solution.