Charlotte Area Plumbers
Welcome to our locations page!
As one of Charlotte’s only 24/7, 365-days-a-year, always open plumbing companies, we pride ourselves on providing top quality service to a 30-mile radius of Charlotte. Our staff is trained to respond with politeness and expertise to your plumbing problem, large or small, with dedication to customer satisfaction.
All of the locations listed below are serviced by technicians employed by E.R. Plumbing Services.
Click on the appropriate link provided below to learn about our plumbing service locations near you:
Charlotte Area Plumbers Offering a Full Range of Services
As expert plumbers (serving Charlotte since 1997), we offer the following services:
- Water heater repair, replacement, tune ups, flushing and maintenance (for tank and tankless water heaters of all ages and types)
- Drain clearing and cleaning services, including unclogging or toilets, kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks, bathtubs, utility sinks, commercial kitchen and bathroom drains and parking lot drains
- Leak detection related to spiked water bills, cracked pipes, burst pipes, leaky pipe joints, leaky plumbing, leaking appliances and undetected (but suspected) leaks that cannot be seen and require advanced leak detection equipment.
- Water filtration (including reverse osmosis) system installation and repair
- Gas line leak repair and gas line installation
- Residential, commercial and industrial plumbing services
- Water main repairs
- Sewer line repairs
- Dishwasher installations
Wondering what other services we provide? Give us a call at 704-269-1066 and ask. We’ve ready to answer questions and see if we can meet your needs. Customer satisfaction is our priority!
Charlotte Area Plumbers with Excellent Ratings and Reviews
Not sure who to trust with your plumbing needs? We’ve got an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List, and we have plenty of 5-star ratings on Google, Yelp and other rating services that showcase our high standards and commitment to excellence. Our technicians are trained to be:
- On time
- Clean (including wearing booties to protect your floors and cleaning up after themselves after the job is done)
- Considerate of your plumbing needs
- Respectful of your budget when recommending a large investment like a new water heater or whole house water filtration system
If you are ever dissatisfied by our work, we encourage you to contact our office and talk to our owner, Dave Parker, who stands by our company motto: “Serviced Once, Client for Life!” It’s Dave’s goal that you will be so satisfied by the service you receive that you won’t ever feel the need to go anywhere else for your plumbing needs. We care most of all that you feel we took good care of you.
Our Technicians at Work
Want to see a few pictures of our staff at work? Scroll down and see the guys at work!
As you can see, we own our own heavy equipment, so if you have a leak under your lawn, slab or pavement, we can tear it up ourselves, no delay. (Of course, we always put your lawn back together and put down new sod if we have to tear up the ground to get at pipes. The same with drywall, slab or pavement.)
We also know how to handle jobs that involve tree roots that have grown into and completely blocked sewer mains or water lines. Check out this massive root one of our techs pulled out of a pipe! We make sure your home and property looks great even after completing major plumbing projects.
As you can see, we’re not afraid of big plumbing jobs. In fact, we love ’em!
Give us a call. We look forward to serving you.
E.R. Plumbing Services serves a 30-mile radius of the Charlotte metro.
Call 704-269-1066 or use our online contact form for Charlotte plumbing services 24/7, 365 days a year. No extra charge for evenings or weekends. Satisfaction guaranteed!